Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!


1. I love to eat ice cream right out of the container!
2. Nothing makes people more paranoid than when you give them a wink and a smile.
3. It's how you love that leaves a legacy.
4. If it's bad news, just don't tell me!
5. Well, would you just fill up with water already!  Get it "well" - a deep hole with water in it.
6. "Jeepers Creepers" - a brand new line of spring peepers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a glass of wine, tomorrow my plans include Zumba class followed by addressing, stuffing, and preparing for the mail 80 + graduation announcements for my College graduating Son and my High School graduating daughter and Sunday, I want to relax - I NEED that soooooo bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment