Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Write A Letter - Move to Colorado

To Whom It May Concern:

I’m writing you today
To give you some advice
To tell why you need to move
For nowhere else is as nice

Colorful Colorado
The name for a good reason
We say if you don’t like the weather
Just stick around for another season

The Great Rocky Mountains
Soar high above the plains
Fruit and wine on the western slope
Plus archeological remains

So consider yourself enlightened
On the best state in the land
Book your moving truck today
As see for yourself firsthand.

posted on http://write-a-letter-wednesday.blogspot.com/2011/05/write-letter-wednesday-16.html
© Lisa N ~ 5/3/2011

Challenge
Write a letter to someone telling them about where you live
and why you like it... or why you don't!
 

6 comments:

  1. ok, where to i sign up? know a couple beautiful people in CO as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to fly over the Rocky Mountains on my one and only trip to the States, they were breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. Can you refer a lodging place too?
    I have packed up my bags already!

    Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me miss home, I'm from Colorado, hope to move back some day, thanks for the remembrance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful poem for a beautiful state! I lived in Denver for several months long, long ago and the scenery was so pretty on the long drives we'd take. Too much winter for me now though! :-) Thank you for participating in Write A Letter Wednesday, this was awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete