Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!

1. Criminal Minds is my favorite TV show (or movie) because of the mysteries that the solve and I love the analogies at the end of each episode.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: I am now expected to explain myself.

3. I am ready for the end of May.

4. I absolutely LOVE long walks.

5. Take some time to make sure the people who are important to you know that you love them.

6. Spring needs a bit of rain!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the week being over, tomorrow my plans include yardwork and Sunday, I want to enjoy Mother’s Day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with #3 both because that means the end of school is closer and so is my wedding!

    Here is my Fill-In

    ReplyDelete