Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fill In

And...here we go!


1. I see my cats sleeping peacefully on the couch.

2. They seem so very serence until suddenly they are up - they must scratch.

3. They begin hopping down because apparently scratching makes them hungry.

4. I can remember how little they were so many years earlier.

5. This I know: I can't imagine our lives without them - even when they drive me crazy.

6. As for me, we had Mexican food for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my blogging that I have missed over the week, tomorrow my plans include Zumba class then working on the jeep with my wonderful husband and Sunday, I want to (well I don't want to but I have to) start deep cleaning before family arrives for the second graduation we have this May.

No comments:

Post a Comment