Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever had surgery?
I have only had one major surgical procedure which was knee surgery in high school.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Never had the displeasure of riding in an ambulance.  Yea for me!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?I am calm at first during the actual emergency then I am a basket case.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?I have a meticulously landscape garden with many flowers and plants.  I also have a small veggie garden.
5. When did you move out of your parents house?I moved out of my parents house when I got married to my first husband.

posted at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/2011/04/five-question-friday-4111.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way in a crisis. Very calm at the time, but I flake when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden sounds lovely, you must be very dedicated!

    ReplyDelete