Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Fellow Bloggers Site - Write A Letter Wednesday

Write A Letter Wednesday
 A Shameless Plug
For A Fellow Blogger Josie's Site
http://write-a-letter-wednesday.blogspot.com/


(An excerpt from her blog page.  This is a really fun site that I'd love to see get more followers.)

I intend to write a letter weekly and post it on my blog on Wednesday or thereabouts. I'd be happy to have you join me. If you'd like to share your letter, add your link in Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post. It doesn't have to be on Wednesday, write when the spirit moves you! Be sure to visit the other bloggers who are participating in Write a Letter Wednesday and share some comments and encouragement!

 


 


 


 

Happy letter writing... take your time and enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. How nice of you to do this for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a pretty cool idea. I love to write letters! Maybe once I'm done with some of my current going ons I can do this, hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa, what a kind and cool thing to do! I so appreciate you, and I love your contributions to Monday Memories and Write A Letter Wednesday. The blog world is such a great place to make new friends! :-)
    ~Josie Two Shoes~
    Two Shoes In Texas 
    Monday Memories
    Write A Letter Wednesday
    Words In Motion

    ReplyDelete