Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Motivation for Blog Title

What inspired me to create this blog? My daughter - she is taking a course at college that required her to create her own blog to post her response to the class. In an effort to support her I decided to create my own. I've always be a journal writer with pen in hand and have always been hesitant with the concept of keeping a record electronically versus putting pen to paper. However, as I encourage my daughter to branch outside you comfort zone I decided it was time to practice what I preach.

The Motivator for my Blog Title is to do just as it says: Inspire. Whether or not I inspire others with my ramblings is unimportant. The key is "Inspiring" myself.

So there you have it. Thanks Courtney for taking a class that helps me branch out alongs side of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment